Monday, January 4, 2010

TORN

Torn by definition means to divide or disrupt by the pull of contrary forces.


For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit,
and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature.
They are in conflict with each other,
so that you are not to do whatever your want. ~ Galatians 5:17


"It takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

TORN. (2010). In Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.

Retrieved January 4, 2010, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/TORN

1 comment:

  1. I Kim, I noticed that you recently became a follower of my blog and wanted to ask a question....can you tell me how you found it? I only ask because yesterday I had a huge jump in visitors, like thousands, and it seems they all were linked from my Beef Stoup recipe, so I was wondering if you remember how you found me? Thanks! Lisa

    ReplyDelete