Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Final Hour

When faced with the last hour of life, what would you focus on?

I feel confident in the fact that earthly desires and passions would go by the wayside quickly. While some days I think I would kill for a piece of dark chocolate, I don't believe that it would be my focus in those final hours because I am a child of God.

As a believer, I have promises that I know in my heart of hearts will be fulfilled and my earthly desires will surely pale to the glories that will be afforded me in heaven.

As it is stated in Psalm 103:12-13 TNIV:
For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

Because He lives, my sins are forgiven and I can look forward to eternity with my Heavenly Father! Are you ready to live for the PROMISE?

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give you. ~ John 14:27

Peace and Love ~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment